SoulTek is delighted to be working in partnership with Incremental Group.
Incremental Group is a Microsoft Gold Certified ERP Partner with extensive experience and expertise in successfully implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, for Sales, for Customer Service and Dynamics AX.
Incremental Group’s Enterprise practice provides a comprehensive set of services for the full lifecycle of Dynamics solutions covering pre-sales, solutions architecture, application consultancy and training, customisations, project management, support and upgrades/migrations.
We are on the lookout for skilled Consultants who have a proven track record in application consultancy and training to help build our Enterprise vision and grow this practice through the delivery of high profile and high value Dynamics CRM/365 projects.
We value working with people with different points of view and experiences, so hope to hear from a wide range of talented people. Incremental Group particularly welcomes applications from groups currently under-represented in technology companies, such as women, disabled people and ethnic minorities.
Overview of the role
A Consultant (Dynamics CRM/365) will utilise their technical and consulting skills to:
• Carry out pre-sales engagements, building a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and business challenges, and building and delivering demonstrations of solutions;
• Work with clients to understand and define their business process and to configure the Dynamics CRM/365 system accordingly;
• Advising customers on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes;
• Assist clients with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing;
• Provide end-user training courses and ad-hoc coaching, tailored to the client’s own business processes and configuration;
• Design and test customisations to the Dynamics CRM/365 system, and work with the client through acceptance of these;
• Participate in go-live cutover exercises ensuring that migrated data is reconciled back to legacy systems;
• Guide projects along through daily communications with the customer or project manager;
What you bring to Incremental Group
The successful candidate will have excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills coupled with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, delivering a wide range of services to our clients. In addition, they will possess skills and expertise including:
• Significant experience with CRM systems, preferably Dynamics CRM/365 for Sales or Customer Service, including areas such as:
o Contact and Account Management;
o Lead and Opportunity Management;
o Quote and Sales Order Processing;
o Task and Resource Management;
o Data Model and Reporting;
o Marketing Tool integration;
• Comprehensive knowledge of reporting and/or data cleansing tools related to Dynamics CRM/365;
• Experience of multiple reporting tools including SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and Power BI;
• Experience of leading both formal and informal training sessions, workshops and presentations;
• A strong self-learning ability, to keep up to date with product changes.
What we offer you
The successful candidate will be a member of the Enterprise practice affording them the opportunity to work with a strong team while working on significant projects and initiatives across our client base in sectors including Energy, Public Services and Manufacturing.
We offer an industry leading benefits package and flexible working.
As an inclusive employer building diverse teams, we welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.